Maria Montessori Teacher Training
Educating Heart and Mind
About Montessori Teacher Training course:
Montessori Teacher Training courses a program for children between the ages 0 and 6 years. It uses the play way and activity-based approach to promote learning and development in children by creating stimulating and interesting environment and developmentally appropriate practices. Montessori training and experience is particularly relevant for professionals working with either gifted, ill or special needs children (teachers, parents, psychologists, therapists, nurses and doctors)
Why Montessori Teacher Training?
- Only Montessori trained teachers can;
Prepare children for primary education and lifelong learning
- Believe that children learn best when they choose by themselves what to learn.
- Understand children’s development and psychology
- Create mature and socially adept students.
Therefore, Montessori teacher training has to be systematic and from well-known teacher trainers
- DIPLOMA IN INTERNATIONAL MONTESSORI TEACHER TRAINING
- DIPLOMA IN EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE AND EDUCATION
- DIPLOMA IN SPECIAL NEED EDUCATION
- DIPLOMA IN GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN MONTESSORI AND CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
- DIPLOMA IN PRESCHOOL TEACHING
Montessori Teacher Training
Duration of the course : One year (Twelve Months)
Study Hours : 600 hours
Modes of study : Regular / in-class mode of study
Eligibility for admission
- The minimum eligibility for enrolling in Montessori teacher training course is 18. Graduates /Parent from many walks of life and many with professional backgrounds can equally benefit from our courses while gaining valuable skills and knowledge which importantly supports the development of their own children.
|PARTICULARS||AMOUNT IN BHD||TIME OF PAYMENT||MODE OF PAYMENT|
|Registration||50||During admission||Onetime payment|
|Tuition||600||After 45 days of the commencement of the course||Can be given as installments|
|Books / Handouts||As it arrives||Onetime payment|
|Examination Fee||50||As soon as it is announced||Onetime payment|
|Certificate fee||50||Arrival of Certificates||Onetime payment|
|Annual Fee||180||At the time of admission||Onetime payment|
|Subject Code||Subject Title|
|101||LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT OF THE CHILD|
|102||CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT IN ARITHMETIC AND PRACTICUM 1|
|104||EXERCISE OF PRACTICAL LIFE AND PRACTICUM – 1|
|105||LIFE AND WORKS OF MARIA MONTESSORI|
|107||SENSORIAL EDUCATION AND PRACTICUM – 1|
Structure of the Course:
|Subject Code||Subject Title|
|201||TEACHING OF STORIES AND RHYMES AND PRACTICUM|
|202||CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT IN ARITHMETIC AND PRACTICUM 2|
|203||EXERCISE OF PRACTICAL LIFE AND PRACTICUM 2|
|204||SENSORIAL EDUCATION AND PRACTICUM – 2|
|205||MONTESSORI SCHOOL MANAGEMENT|
|206||ART AND GRAFT|
|207||ALBUM: ALPHABET AND NUMBER WORK|
|208||INTEGRATED SEMINAR AND DEMO|
After completion of the course, you get the International Diploma certification in Montessori Teacher training
Graduates are qualified to work in Montessori preschools and many recognized quality early childhood educational and care centres in several countries. Trained graduates can either work as a head teacher or an assistant teacher depending on the course certification.
- Teacher trainer
- Entrepreneur – set up your own Montessori preschool, activity centers, day care centre etc.
This course is beneficial for employed teachers who want to upgrade their knowledge and get better jobs as well as aspiring teachers.
Parents can also do this Program in order to improve their parenting skills and handle their children better.
- Fill in the details in enrollment form.
- Documents required:
- A photocopy of your last qualification mark sheet/certificate
- 2 recent passport-sized photographs
Time: 06.30 p.m. to 08.30 p.m. on Thursdays