What is safety onboard?
Safety on board. The safety of all passengers and crew members has always been top priority aboard our ships. … Passengers who embark on their own or in small groups en route will be instructed individually without delay.
To become employed as a Safety Officer you must be educated to degree standard and hold relevant qualifications. Previous experience as a Safety Officer in Shipping may be required, or equivalent experience in a similar role outside of the shipping industry may be acceptable.
Ship Safety Courses
- Diploma in Ship Catering Management
- Diploma in Ship Safety Management
- Diploma in Port Operations and Management
- Diploma in Cabin Room Technician
- Diploma in Crew Management